What is your idea about contracts with the government?

1. jeanniedoe profile image56
    jeanniedoeposted 5 years ago

What is your idea about contracts with the government?

For me, contracts with the government is a great idea that every smart people must understand the concerns about it. I just want to find answers on the basic question, what is your idea about contracts with the government? I hope that you will participate. Have a great day.

2. DreamerMeg profile image90
    DreamerMegposted 5 years ago

What sort of contracts are you talking about? There are really two types that I can think of: social contracts, where you behave in a certain way and the government provides incentives of some kind, and financial contracts, where you provide government with a product or service and get paid.
    Government is for governing. If it needs to provide a service or product to people, then it is likely to purchase this from a company that already does this kind of work, this could include a charity or a commercial company. These contracts are just like any other business contract, except that if you win one, it is better for your company because you are more likely to get paid.

3. profile image0
    Old Empresarioposted 5 years ago

The Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR) outlines all solicitation and contract-award procedures and processes authorized by the federal government.