jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

What have you found to be the most profitable, successful type of business on th

1. Mighty Mom profile image84
    Mighty Momposted 5 years ago

What have you found to be the most profitable, successful type of business on the internet?

2. Alphadogg16 profile image92
    Alphadogg16posted 5 years ago

I have tried a few different things on line and have made a little money on all of them, for the most part, didn't lose any money, just time. I would have to say Affiliate marketing and writing articles have been by far the most successful. Have a website with Dish Network, every time someone signs up for  for Dish on my website, they send me $125. So I advertise/market the site a lot.

3. hemalp profile image59
    hemalpposted 5 years ago

Affiliate marketing and writing articles is a great way to start making money on the interne (thats why sites like hubpages are so popular!). But you said "most profitable, and successful type of business", and I wouldn't recommend you spend all your time writing articles as a business model.

Doing this, you're basically sending all your traffic and hard hours to someones bank account, not yours. If you want a long term successful online business, you need to have a solid website where you...

1) offer product/services for purchasing
    2) create an email list that will generate you continuous income

I have years of experience in growing online businesses, and my website has lots of resources specifically for entrepreneurs who want to create a solid website online (see my profile for link), I hope my advice has helped!

4. profile image0
    Larry Wallposted 5 years ago

Probably the business of selling your great business idea to people, who in turn will try to sell it to others.