jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

What is your most profitable or successful way of making money online and why?

1. tobusiness profile image88
    tobusinessposted 5 years ago

What is your most profitable or successful way of making money online and why?

2. profile image83
    RichBestposted 5 years ago

Writing and publishing articles. Or, you can also sell context specific articles to large companies, such as those focusing their business online. Selling articles is one of the safest way to make money online compared to other scams that spread all over the web. However, though, it's always a rule of thumb to check first whether or not your prospective buyer is a scammer.

3. atifhameed profile image67
    atifhameedposted 5 years ago

I have made many researches about earning online & finally come to know that you can make handsome earnings by doing follwoing:

- Artical Writting
    - Classified website(s).

Yes create a classified / free ad posting website & work hard on it. After a few days you'll be earning. This is my personal experience. I was running one classifieds site (www.pakrides.com) & now just launched another (www.bharatrides.com). Why I started another project?? Just because these are profitable & you can earn a handsome amount..

Hope this will help you

4. profile image56
    Robin Thomas Eposted 5 years ago

So far freelance works like website design and seo have fetched me most of my income.

5. profile image49
    rekhau51ds343posted 4 years ago

I have a method which is working for me currently.
    I have a facebook page having 200k fans on it related to wwe.
    What i do is i write an article about wwe and Submit it to largearticle.com
    Then i drive traffic through fanpage to my article link.i share article link only 3-4 time  to my fanpage in 8-10 hours.
    Currently i am averaging 4$ a day by doing this.But its very scalable if you have big fanpages.
    It very scalable if you have a big fanpages.
    Steps to do
    1. Write unique article
    2. Submit it to largearticle.com
    3. Get it approved.wait for 2 days to get approved.
    Then drive traffic to it.
    In this method there is no need of purchasing domain and hosting.
    I have found More details on there website
    http://largearticle.com/make-money-by-s … -articles/
    You can bring traffic in any way.