jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (4 posts)

Where do you check your SERP position?

1. dannycarrey profile image62
    dannycarreyposted 5 years ago

Where do you check your SERP position?

I've been checking my SERP position in several sites but every times it returnes a different position

2. profile image55
    Robin Thomas Eposted 5 years ago

Its futile to check the serps using websites or even softwares, as they all shall be showing you different results. Google results depends on the geographic locations and the history of the user.

The SEO Suite gave me far better results when compared with its alternatives, and since its a paid solutions, it may not be what you are looking for. If you thinking of manually checking the results, see that all the cache and cookies and all such details are removed, and that you are not signed into any of the Google services, because the results shall change you do so. Then see the results.

Also note that the results shall vary with country. So if you want to view the results in USA, you need to have access to a computer in USA.

1. dannycarrey profile image62
      dannycarreyposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Well, I was using the www.google.com/ncr (no countrie restriction). Thanks for the answer!

2. profile image55
      Robin Thomas Eposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Granted that you shall not be directed to the respective country domain of Google, but there shall not be any change in the results that are served to you. If you need to view the results from USA or some other country, I suggest you use a proxy.

working