jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Do you use Pinterest? If yes, what do you like about it? What the best and worst

1. Aikonia profile image85
    Aikoniaposted 5 years ago

Do you use Pinterest? If yes, what do you like about it? What the best and worst?

Thinking about using this for a site I'm building. Twitter and FaceBook are a given to include as with perhaps Google+ and want to find out what people are using and how useful they are finding these "tools"? Thanks in advance.

2. Stickypony profile image75
    Stickyponyposted 5 years ago

If your using Pinterest for traffic it's fantastic, but only if you got sites that are image oriented. If your sites do not provide good looking pictures you won't get much traffic from pinterest. But it's still a OK way of getting some backlinks.

Keep in mind that pintrest are very popular on some topics and where other topics arn't that popular lor at all. Browse around on Pinterest for a few minutes and you'll know what I mean.

3. BSloan profile image74
    BSloanposted 5 years ago

I use Pinterest for personal as well as my online store.

For personal, it's a great way to visually organize all the things I like or would like to do.

For business, I post pictures of the items I sell on my online store and this sends some traffic to my store.

4. jodeci profile image60
    jodeciposted 5 years ago

I do use Pinterest. I mostly use it for recipes, cute pictures of cats &dogs &inspirational quotes. It is a good way to promote items that you sell say if you own a small store, twift shop, marketing, etc.

You will just take pictures of items essential to your business and upload them to your pinterest boards.