jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

Do you use pinterest? has it increased your traffic?

1. Sherry Hewins profile image96
    Sherry Hewinsposted 5 years ago

Do you use pinterest? has it increased your traffic?

2. WryLilt profile image91
    WryLiltposted 5 years ago

Yes I do. However you need to make sure photos are ones that will make people want to click back through to your hub or website.

I create "Made for Pinterest" images and one hub has had over 1,000 pins so far. And more than triple that in traffic from the site.

3. wvmagicdesign profile image61
    wvmagicdesignposted 5 years ago

Yes i do use Pinterest very often twice or thrice a week and have 6 to 7 boards also but traffic didn't seems to be increased so well. Can anyone pls help here how to boost traffic using pinterest power.

4. hotwebideas profile image74
    hotwebideasposted 5 years ago

Pinterest has definitely increased my traffic on for our social ecommerce directory called Assorted Products.

5. CrescentSkies profile image87
    CrescentSkiesposted 5 years ago

Yes I have and yes it has. Without putting too much effort into it I "have" managed to gain about 50 or 60 extra views from it.

I don't know if it scales though, planning on trying it when I'm not wrapped up in college.

6. Drtruthman profile image78
    Drtruthmanposted 5 years ago

Yes I use Pinterest for all of my 10 sights and HubPages and it is PHENOMENAL!!
    I am getting an average of an increase of 40 follows per day combined for all my sights. Of course, the key is quality and unique photos since Pinterest is visual driven but in my opinion it does work.