jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (5 posts)

Have you ever purchased a website from someone else and had good success?

1. jaydene profile image71
    jaydeneposted 5 years ago

Have you ever purchased a website from someone else and had good success?

how much did you spend? and were you skeptical at first?

2. dailytop10 profile image92
    dailytop10posted 5 years ago

Purchasing a website is not a good idea. The fact that its owner is eager to sell it should be a sign that there's something wrong with the site. You should first dig deep on the main reason why he is selling such a valuable gem. Websites, especially those who gather steady amount of traffic go stronger in time, so owners who are fully aware of the possibilities don't consider selling their site as an option. It would be best if you build your own. The risks and investment are much lesser. Good luck in your future endeavors and have a great day!

jaydeneposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Hi Dailytop10, yes it is true that it is to be done with utmost caution, I read an article on what to look for when considering this.   I haven't bought one myself but have read about others who have done so.   thank you for sharing the cautions:)

3. Alphadogg16 profile image92
    Alphadogg16posted 5 years ago

I've had success purchasing an affiliate website, but have never bought a unique website from anyone.

jaydeneposted 5 years agoin reply to this

okay , thanks for commenting.  I'm glad you have an affiliate site that is making money.  that's encouraging smile

working