Can I publish some of the writing from my hubs on other websites, bloggs and pub

1. safiq ali patel profile image73
    safiq ali patelposted 5 years ago

Can I publish some of the writing from my hubs on other websites, bloggs and publishing websites

I have several hubs here on Hub Pages. Can I publish some or all of the my hubs on other revenue sharing websites and use some of the written words from my hubs in my blogs and publishing on several other websites. What do you think? Is posting your content here on Hub Pages allowed?

2. cam8510 profile image96
    cam8510posted 5 years ago

Yes, but you must unpublish it on HP first and wait about a day.  Otherwise you will be in violation of duplicate content.

3. paul pruel profile image71
    paul pruelposted 5 years ago

Cam8510 is right - if you really wanted to publish your published hubs here to other paying websites - unpublished them first - but to publish them here again after you offered them to other publications is not appropriate. The reason is that - If you bring them to published status on this site again - HubPages would detect them for duplication, plagiarism, copy and paste and other methods.

If you really wanted to publish your hubs to other websites - Revise the whole hubs, from Title, Summary and its contents.

Yes. You can share your hubs to your own blog site but rewrite the whole text also from title, summary and contents because every now and then HubPages Moderators are moderating all hubs published on this site - If they spotted that your hubs are also published on other sites or on blog sites - you will receive warning to edit or revise your hubs.

I shared all my published hubs to my blog site either through titles or summaries with the URL links inserted on them or by using Hubpages Widget. For details visit this link: http://wikinutawesome.blogspot.com/

working