jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (11 posts)

The Key Word Academy? Have you ever heard of or used the Key Word Academy?

1. safiq ali patel profile image73
    safiq ali patelposted 5 years ago

The Key Word Academy? Have you ever heard of or used the Key Word Academy?

The Keyword Academy is an online training websites that offers hubbers paid training and development. The Academy says it helps hubbers by providing training on Keywords a strategy that The Keyword Academy says will help boost Hubber Income.

Have you ever heard of or used The Keyword Academy. If you've heard of the Keyword Academy please tell us more about it here. Good and not so good all comments welcome......

2. frontstreet profile image60
    frontstreetposted 5 years ago

No. I have never heard of it. I'll check it out. Thanks!

safiq ali patelposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Frontstreet I wasn't recommending the site as such. But if you do use the Keyword Academy please come back and tell us about it. Best wishes from safiq ali patel.

2. aykianink profile image61
      aykianinkposted 5 years agoin reply to this

That goes double for me: "please come back and tell us about it.":-)

3. aykianink profile image61
    aykianinkposted 5 years ago

I have never heard of it.

You keep mentioning 'hubbers' but is that what the Keyword Academy people say?  Or are you just referring to the people on this website?

I use the word hubber because as far as I know that is what hub pages call people who write hubs. Hubbers......

2. aykianink profile image61
      aykianinkposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Oh, okay.  I thought it was a program that was sponsored by Hubpages.

4. rb11 profile image75
    rb11posted 5 years ago

Yes, I had joined the KWA more than a year ago. I stayed for 3 months and then cancelled the membership. At the time i joined they had the guest post module, the keyword analyzer, the forum, and a few other tools which I believe don't exist now. I'm sure they've made improvements after all this time.

At the time I joined I found it to be a good introduction to what keywords were all about, and using them within your site content. They also covered backlinking (which has changed drastically since then), and the forum was helpful in answering some questions.

Why did I opt-out? I noticed at the time that the forum was drying up. More and more questions I asked were unanswered. The guest post module was less effective for backlinks than I had hoped. Some of the online seminars were being cancelled, and/or the material was getting repetitive.   

But, overall the first few months were informative and it set the foundation for the next steps - SEO.

rb11 thank you for your comment here. its's been very useful. I came across the key word academy a couple of days ago and rather than get carried away instantly and join I thought I'd ask if anyone had used it. Your comments are really helpful. :-)

5. Learning in Life profile image94
    Learning in Lifeposted 5 years ago

I have heard of them and plan to subscribe when I have more time. I read through the entire free e-book they send you and have found it to be an amazing help.

Thank you learning in life. Your comment is deeply appreciated....

working