jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Tips on shopping/buying clothes online?

1. alexandriaruthk profile image70
    alexandriaruthkposted 5 years ago

Tips on shopping/buying clothes online?

Most people are now buying stuff online, but in terms of clothes some prefer to buy it at stores. For maximum good results and satisfaction, what are some of the tips to ensure that the clothes are good buy?

2. renegadetory profile image98
    renegadetoryposted 5 years ago

Make sure you check the website's size chart to make sure you get the right fit.  Make sure the website has a return policy in case they don't fit right when you get them.

3. minikitten profile image90
    minikittenposted 5 years ago

Buy from a store where you know your size already.  Use paypal preferably. Check the type of fabric the garment is made from because a computer screen doesn't always make this obvious, same goes for colour.  Most importantly, remember you don't look like the models and you can't try this stuff on (some sites even make you pay to return) so be sure you're getting exactly what you want.  All that aside, online shopping is great for a bargain, especially eBay.

4. safiq ali patel profile image73
    safiq ali patelposted 5 years ago

Be careful when buying clothes online. I searched for winter garments a couple of days ago. I realized that had I bought online I would have paid more. That same garment could still be cheap at the store. Even searching for discounted clothing brings up expensive items. Maybe if you are buying to a budget a visit to a real discount store rather than buying online is worth it. Having said that there are some very cheap items of clothing on ebay and other sites but you have to search hard for these.

working