jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (8 posts)

Are HUBS any good for backlinks?

1. Useray profile image73
    Userayposted 5 years ago

Are HUBS any good for backlinks?

2. Wesman Todd Shaw profile image96
    Wesman Todd Shawposted 5 years ago

Absolutely!  You may backlink to any approved domain twice in any given hub.  Only domains such as Wikipedia and Youtube are you allowed to link to more often.  There may be other domains besides those two, but I'm not aware of them.

Userayposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Thanks Wesman!

Appreciate the input.

Cheers!

2. Wesman Todd Shaw profile image96
      Wesman Todd Shawposted 5 years agoin reply to this

I meant to also say that so far as Wikipedia goes....there is no limit to how much you can link to there.

3. profile image0
    paxwillposted 5 years ago

Yes, Hubpages is a good way to build backlinks to your other websites.  If you use the link capsule, you can make them stand out more, or you can create simple in-text links.  Pages on this site are crawled frequently, so it helps your other websites build Google rank.

Thanks Paxwill! Just learned that I can use the link capsule, thus far I have only been inserting text links.

Thanks for that advise.

4. dailytop10 profile image91
    dailytop10posted 5 years ago

Wesman and paxwill almost said it all. There's just one more thing I want to add. Backlinks here are only effective if your hubs are of good quality and well-made. I've read countless hubs that are obviously intended for backlinks and they were bad. Some of them are just spinned while others are plain texts.  Don't make the same mistake. Focus on creating quality hubs instead of having hundreds of low-quality ones.

That is important advise, quality is becoming more and more important, understandably of course.

Great advise.

Closed to reply

working