jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (5 posts)

How can I tell which terms of service I violated for my Google AdSense applicati

1. The Touch Typist profile image83
    The Touch Typistposted 5 years ago

How can I tell which terms of service I violated for my Google AdSense application?

I have applied for Google adsense program and it got rejected three times in a row. At first, I thought that I used quotes and sources. Then I removed all the pictures from my hubs, because I've read that you need " copyright free " ones. But they still rejected it. Now I am all out of ideas. Could someone please give me some advice as to what should I do next? Some guidelines would really really help. Thanks a lot!

2. SmartAndFun profile image96
    SmartAndFunposted 5 years ago

Hi and welcome to HubPages. Did the email give a reason for rejection? My guess is that they want to see your account here get a little older and have a little more content.

In the past, Google handed out AdSense accounts like they were candy, but it appears that they are toughening up about it. If I were you, I would wait another month and build your articles up to a number around 20. Google does not say what their requirements are, but lately they seem to be approving writers who have about 20 articles and who have been on the site for about 2 months, based on what people here are saying in the forums.

Another option is to start your own blog (I think Google owns blogger?) and apply through that. People say blogger blogs tend to get approved more quickly. Then you can associate that AdSense account with your HubPages account.

As for photos, Marisa Wright has written instructions for finding free-to-use photos from Flickr. Here is a link. http://marisawright.hubpages.com/hub/Ho … -Your-Hubs

Welcome and best wishes.

The Touch Typistposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Dear SmartAndFun,
      Thank you so much for these insights regarding the content. I will keep working and writing, and hopefully, I will get it right.
      Kind regards.

3. whatswhatnow profile image75
    whatswhatnowposted 5 years ago

I agree with SmartandFun that the best way forward would be to create a blogger blog. Make it on a topic you know well, and write about 5 informative articles, then reapply.

The Touch Typistposted 5 years agoin reply to this

OK, I agree with the blogger blog. But in my vision, I wanted for my blog to be something really personal, like a journal or something. Does that count as "informative articles"?

working