jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (6 posts)

What are the benefits of selling out of an ebay store vs. regular ebay account?

1. MargaritaEden profile image76
    MargaritaEdenposted 5 years ago

What are the benefits of selling out of an ebay store vs. regular ebay account?

2. Mommymay profile image81
    Mommymayposted 5 years ago

There are benefits and drawbacks....If you have a regular account, you get 50 free listings and are charged only the final value fee. With a store...you ave a better chance to sell multiple items to the same buyer and you do get a lowered final value fee as well as the ability to list for 30 days. I do both but unless you are selling a lot of high dollar items....i think its best to stay on a regular account. BUT that being said, there is actually a calculator on the Ebay site that will allow you to input your recent activity to see which is best for you. I say,..try the Auctivia free 30 day trial. They give you a cool scrolling bar of your items that is shown on each of your posting so its almost like having a store with no cost!

MargaritaEdenposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Thanks, I will look into Auctivia

3. my_girl_sara profile image83
    my_girl_saraposted 5 years ago

Honestly, you need to ask a different question. You need to ask whether you get more money selling the item on ebay or on amazon. Ebay charges larger fees than amazon does. But ebay allows you to sell items and bundles you cannot sell on amazon. If you do the store, I personally think you are wasting money because you need to have a huge amount of volume to  cover that extra cost. You automatically save on seller's fees if you have a high enough volume (without the cost of a store). Ebay gives you a discount when you reach that threshold.

Consider amazon for selling. For the pros and cons, check out my hub http://mygirlsara.hubpages.com/hub/Amaz … or-Sellers

4. tribhuban profile image60
    tribhubanposted 5 years ago

This account is only used for more benefit and grow your income level...............

MargaritaEdenposted 5 years agoin reply to this

What is the benefit of having ebay store? It seems they just charge more money but I don't really see the benefit.

working