jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (11 posts)

Has anyone tried writing for a site called Blog Mutt?

1. xstatic profile image59
    xstaticposted 4 years ago

Has anyone tried writing for a site called Blog Mutt?

It is a site open to writers who pass a pretty simple test, and then can (apparently) write in competition with others to see if a company which subscribes to the service uses your work in their blog. This is sort of difficult to explain, but if your piece is chosen, you are paid something like $8.00. Not much, but could get better as you progress. You can tell more by a glance at their web site than I can explain here.  All I have done so far is pass the test, have not even explored it futher, but wondered if anyone on HP has tried it.

2. wayne barrett profile image75
    wayne barrettposted 4 years ago

I haven't heard of it, but I will check it out now that you mention it.

3. moonfroth profile image74
    moonfrothposted 4 years ago

No Sir.  Never heard of them.  But for fun, I'm going to track them down, switch my writing style into totallyfuckin'weird mode, then take their Test.  I'll keep you posted.

xstaticposted 4 years agoin reply to this

The "test" is more grammatical than actual writing I think, but I will look forward to hearing nore.

4. mbwalz profile image89
    mbwalzposted 4 years ago

Yes, I have. They've  grown since I started. While I haven't written  for  them  lately,  I was impressed by there support for writers  and found them to be of high integrity!

I was curious to know if you actually made any income when writing for them, if you could let us knw that...

2. mbwalz profile image89
      mbwalzposted 4 years agoin reply to this

I had a low goal, but you set your own so you write as much or as little as you want. I stopped because I got busy but I also wasn't familiar with many of the industries and it a lot of research. But it's great experience! Pay is decent for blogging.

5. profile image0
    Beth Beardallposted 4 years ago

I haven't heard of them, but thanks for sharing. I'm going to check it out, too, when I have a chance.

I hope you will share your thoughts when you do.

2. profile image0
      Beth Beardallposted 4 years agoin reply to this

I was just reading through the Blog Mutt website.  It's only for writers located in the USA.  Dang, I'm in Canada. C'est la vie

6. Lawrence L Beale profile image84
    Lawrence L Bealeposted 4 years ago

Sorry, I have not heard of it. However, I will see if I can find it.

working