jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (8 posts)

How many times during the week do you wish you would quit you job?

1. CarlySullens profile image95
    CarlySullensposted 4 years ago

How many times during the week do you wish you would quit you job?

2. FatFreddysCat profile image99
    FatFreddysCatposted 4 years ago

In my case it would be more accurate to ask "When DON'T you wish you could quit your job?"

3. duffsmom profile image60
    duffsmomposted 4 years ago

My last job was only two days a week, doing what I loved - but the atmosphere was negative and horrible. I hated going every time and would get a stomach ache. I finally had enough and walked out which isn't the wisest thing to do.

But except for the losing the little bit of spending money it gave me, I have never regretted it.

4. LisaKoski profile image95
    LisaKoskiposted 4 years ago

I wish it probably a minimum of once a day. I actually don't hate my job, I would just love to live off of my writing, as I'm sure many others on this site do.

5. LongTimeMother profile image94
    LongTimeMotherposted 4 years ago

I live by a different philosophy to most, Carly. The first time I think of quitting, I draft my resignation letter. The second time, I hand it in. I understand that won't work for most people, but it's been great for me. smile

6. profile image0
    Larry Wallposted 4 years ago

When I was working, I really enjoyed my job for the first 21 years of it. During the last last year I was there I was counting the days until I was 62 and had a plan worked out. The company had a different plan and let me go when I was 59 after 22 years of service.,

For awhile, it was every day I wished I had a job. Now its I wish I could start my Social Security benefits sooner.

7. taburkett profile image60
    taburkettposted 4 years ago

never - I enjoy the daily interaction that leads to new challenges, accomplishments, friends, and adventures.

8. moonfairy profile image79
    moonfairyposted 4 years ago

at least a couple of times every single day of the week.....sigh.

working