jump to last post 1-10 of 10 discussions (10 posts)

How many times do you shower or bathe in a week?

1. BlissfulWriter profile image67
    BlissfulWriterposted 6 years ago

How many times do you shower or bathe in a week?

I'm assuming most people shower rather than bathe (who has the time these days).    I'm also assuming there might be some cultural differences as well.

2. msorensson profile image71
    msorenssonposted 6 years ago

I do not take showers. I take baths. Bathing is a ritual for me. So it is every night before going to bed.

3. jacqui2011 profile image83
    jacqui2011posted 6 years ago

I shower 5 days a week, and have a long soak in the bath at weekends when I have more time to myself. In summer months I usually shower in the morning before work and in the evenings.

4. hildred profile image78
    hildredposted 6 years ago

Depends on the season and what activities I've been doing. In summer I shower nearly every day, sometimes twice a day depending on how grossly hot it is. In the winter it's more like every other day, especially where I live now where it costs an arm and a leg for the gas to heat the water.

5. Wayne K. WIlkins profile image68
    Wayne K. WIlkinsposted 6 years ago

Every day, sometimes twice a day. Once before I start my routine and another after exercising. I'm a clean freak sad

6. urmilashukla23 profile image79
    urmilashukla23posted 6 years ago

I like to take a hot bath on the weekends. But on the weekdays just shower every night before I go to bed. Sleep good after shower.

7. xethonxq profile image64
    xethonxqposted 6 years ago

I shower minimum once daily. If I swim or work out...or anything else that makes me grimy or nasty smelling I shower more.

8. Dr. Haddox profile image80
    Dr. Haddoxposted 6 years ago

Once a day, I shower. No time for baths. When I lived in Japan (for 4 years), I enjoyed the great bath houses, mineral baths, and I took the time to enjoy the rituals.  Those days are gone, for now. Maybe, a little later in life, I will do it again. Dr. Haddox

9. Yaduvanshi profile image54
    Yaduvanshiposted 6 years ago

I take bath daily at least once or twice on some days if feels so. How about you

10. BlissfulWriter profile image67
    BlissfulWriterposted 6 years ago

I may be overdoing it, because I take a shower in the morning and in the evening nearly every day.  I almost never take bath.  If I don't shower in the morning, my hair is all standing up and a mess.  And I feel more comfortable sleeping if I taken a shower to wash off all the perspiration and dust accumulated from the day.