Niche website vs Super niche websites

1. nicregi profile image75
    nicregiposted 4 years ago

Niche website vs Super niche websites

Hi all.

Just want to ask this according to your experience, understanding etc. Let's say I want to create a site about dogs. Which will do better (put aside backlinks, SEO and content quality) generally speaking? Which will attract more traffic and potential sales?

Between general dog website vs specific dog training website? Consider dog training and dogs are niche topic.

In short, I am just curious will niche website or super niche website do better? I hope you understand what I am trying to ask and let's discuss smile

2. Candicetricks profile image60
    Candicetricksposted 4 years ago

Okay i understood, people will be most attracted to a specific categorized website i.e. [ Super niche website]. It has a highest chance of getting traffic. And this is where, people sign up to your rss and listen to you as a expert in that peculiar field. And plainly, niche websites has high competition and "high traffic [only if you are very expertise of inventory in that field]", so if you gonna do a little mistake or lack in much expertise comparing to your niche competitors or not in a invention of new super ideas, then you will drop down for a little mistake considering reader's chance of having super expertise website. Whereas, in Super niche website, you will have less competition but high traffic considering the reader's feeling of expert in the topic seeing your niche, lack of more websites in that field.Then you will be enjoying high reader, less drawbacks in mistakes or idea invention.
    Eg. If there is a niche website concentrating in the topics of tech news, all tech tutorials, Seo help, Backlinks expert, Traffic guider and tech product review.
    And another super niche website concentrating on traffic only, will definitely be trusted by users, more rss feeds and high respect and high REVENUE.

Hope this helps
    Candice gryffinder, from India.

working