jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (4 posts)

How have you boosted your online brand/name?

1. JamiJay profile image89
    JamiJayposted 4 years ago

How have you boosted your online brand/name?

As online writers we need to boost our brand and/or our names to find even a shred of success. How have you further pushed your name out into the world via the Internet? How do you market yourself as a writer?

2. Abby Campbell profile image94
    Abby Campbellposted 4 years ago

Hey JamiJay. I have my own websites, but I also post my hubs and other things on Google+1 and about 15 groups I'm subscribed to. I also have two fan pages and two groups on Facebook. One of my groups is very interactive with 1,300 members. I've never done well with Twitter, but I'm starting to boost with Pinterest. Other than that, I have joined forums with my niche in the past to boost my name/brand. However, I don't have time for it anymore. I'm hoping that my HubPages will help me. I did recently change my user name where it was "MaximumFatLoss" to my brand name which is "Abby Campbell" in hopes that more people who are looking for me find me. In addition to all this, I published my first real book in January and will hopefully publish more in the future to help boost me. :-)

1. JamiJay profile image89
      JamiJayposted 4 years agoin reply to this

I have been thinking about making a fan page on facebook, but time as always, is an issue (I'm barely keeping up with it all as of now)! I have begun my first novel and write many poems on the side as well. Thanks for your comment, it is helpful smile

2. Abby Campbell profile image94
      Abby Campbellposted 4 years agoin reply to this

JamiJay. I don't know if having a FB fan page helps or not. I think FB has dying when it comes to business promotions. We definitely have to choose our priorities - something I'm still learning. Good luck with your novel and poems. :-)

working