What elements or information do you look for in a help wanted ad and what kind d

1. Sarah Anderson profile image68
    Sarah Andersonposted 4 years ago

What elements or information do you look for in a help wanted ad and what kind do you avoid?

2. Wakerra profile image77
    Wakerraposted 4 years ago

I'd avoid anything call center, or claiming you can earn "$400+ a week".  Most Sales related ads give you big numbers, but those are based off of serious sales employees who can hustle and push people for those kinds of numbers.  I once applied for a mystery shop, to get an email full of spelling errors, and geographical location mistakes.  They sent me a check for like, $3,000 and wanted me to wire 2,700 of it back to them.  The check was false, and if I'd have cashed it, it would have bounced and I'd been -$3000 penalty and then some.

What you want to look for is a trusted site, number 1.  Craigslist, while more immediate, is also full of scammers.  Sights like Monster and Snagajob only opened up my email for all sorts of spam, which I still to this day can't stop receiving 90+ entries of spam a week...  Indeed.com or even LDSJobs.org are GREAT sights.  You don't have to be a member for LDSJobs, and it is so worth looking into.  They have lots of helpful insights for standing out to employers, like Me in 30 Seconds, Power Statements, and even a Resume builder section.  All kinds of employers upload to the sight daily, and it's trustworthy

working