jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (9 posts)

Social Networking: Where to Start

1. misslong123 profile image83
    misslong123posted 4 years ago

Social Networking: Where to Start

I am just now learning the details behind KW's and SEO. I opened a Twitter account and had a FB account I rarely used. I plan to start using both. Any ideas where to go next when it comes to marketing my hub?

2. WryLilt profile image92
    WryLiltposted 4 years ago

Until you have a big base of content, I'd recommend you don't market at all. Instead, learn about what works at marketing itself, without your help. Otherwise, you could spend hours marketing something that's unlikely to get views anyway.

On Twitter, use Hashtags and follow lots of people to get followers.
    For Pinterest, use MFP images.
    On Facebook, don't spam your friends and only share links when they're highly relevant.

1. profile image0
      Ghaelachposted 4 years agoin reply to this

@ Susannah
      What does/is /are MFP Images stand for. Am I missing something or is it simply Multi - Function - Photo's

2. WryLilt profile image92
      WryLiltposted 4 years agoin reply to this

Made For Pinterest image. I have a hub about it smile

3. Conleys Review profile image84
    Conleys Reviewposted 4 years ago

I have recently posted 3 articles pertaining to Social Media Marketing on my blog, News and Marketing Strategies, which may give you some ideas.  It covers several Social Media Networks.  You can take a look here: 
    http://news-and-marketing.blogspot.com/ … 0Marketing

Good Luck!

misslong123posted 4 years agoin reply to this

Thanks! I will check them out! ~Michele

4. Steve Burgess profile image58
    Steve Burgessposted 4 years ago

Don't get confused, be honest regarding what your intentions are. Are you taking up network marketing just as a hobby or want to do it for your business? Clear your though process so that you can make the efforts necessary to accomplish your goal. All Social Media when used properly will help brand who you are and what you represent.

misslong123posted 4 years agoin reply to this

Thank you all for your help! This has given me some encouragement. Happy Hubbing! ~Michele

5. Ranveer Bhatia profile image61
    Ranveer Bhatiaposted 4 years ago

First, create some really good and interesting Hubs that people will get interested about. Then surely you can use Facebook and Twitter in order to promote them. You can also use Google+ to promote your Hubs.

The question here is, are you seeking social media promotion only for personal uses are you are more serious with your Hubs? You also need to learn a little more about how to use keywords and to use '#' tags (specially when it comes to social media).

Do not go overboard with keywords. Do not spam your friends timeline with your post links, but I am guessing you are not going to post 8 to 10 hubs a day. smile

working