This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: "https://hubpages.com/privacy-policy#gdpr"

jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (4 posts)

How can I get Squidoo to review a lens that is blocked?

1. Christa Swope profile image35
    Christa Swopeposted 4 years ago

How can I get Squidoo to review a lens that is blocked?

2. Blond Logic profile image98
    Blond Logicposted 4 years ago

I wish I knew, when this happened to me I waited 3 months, emailed them with no response and eventually just deleted it and moved the contents over here to Hubpages.

1. Christa Swope profile image35
      Christa Swopeposted 4 years agoin reply to this

yeah I have written them 3 times I know it is a scam now is because my lens was in the top 10,000, i think it was at 3800 or something I forget now, but within two days it was in the millions. If their scoring was really accurate it would drop slowly

3. profile image0
    tahirakbarposted 4 years ago

Do one thing--- cut the content from old or blocked post and submit it as new one. However, make sure to delete the older one from its store and your browser's cache.

It worked for me; may work for you too...

working