jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

How long does it take you to get ready for work in the morning?

1. Laura Schneider profile image92
    Laura Schneiderposted 4 years ago

How long does it take you to get ready for work in the morning?

Eyes-open, to out-the-door, how long does it typically take you to get ready for work in the morning, including shaving, brushing teeth, eating, hair and makeup, whatever is your usual? Also, what is your profession (so we can get a clue how much effort each job takes, on average, to prepare for)?

2. ilikegames profile image79
    ilikegamesposted 4 years ago

About an hour, I don't mind though since it helps wake me up so I'm ready for work.

3. wychic profile image89
    wychicposted 4 years ago

Half an hour, and that's ALL brushing teeth and getting my eyes open (NOT a morning person), plus throwing my hair into sticks until I feel like combing it. It takes me about that long for my first cup of coffee, then I'm okay. I don't eat until lunch, and I don't have to get dressed unless I'm going to the post office. I love being self-employed big_smile

4. Penny G profile image69
    Penny Gposted 3 years ago

Actually we work nights, both my husband and I. We travel 30 minutes to work together, time to talk, figure things out act. It is a comfortable amount of time. Before we married my previous husband and I traveled 1.5 hours in opposite directions and did that for 14.5 years. We spent 900.00 a month on gas. I would not recommend that.

working