jump to last post 1-16 of 16 discussions (16 posts)

How long does it take you to get ready in the morning? Be honest!

1. Iontach profile image85
    Iontachposted 7 years ago

How long does it take you to get ready in the morning? Be honest!

The mirror is my weakness...lol

2. profile image0
    Travis_S_Musicposted 7 years ago

No longer than 5 minutes usually. My hair tends to fix itself, and changing into day clothes doesnt take long at all. When I used to have the crazy hair styles like the rockers, it would take an average of an hour to an hour and a half (:

3. Myra Tylor profile image57
    Myra Tylorposted 7 years ago

From getting up to get ready for everything, it needs almost 20 minutes. I am always about being late for work. If i am late for work once, there is no full-attendance bonus.

4. Loveslove profile image59
    Lovesloveposted 7 years ago

WELL..I am a woman,so you will expect me to say hours !! BUT it doesnt..from getting out of bed I can be showered dressed ,hair dry ,makeup on and ready to go in half an hour !!

5. Mark Ewbie profile image87
    Mark Ewbieposted 7 years ago

45 minutes.  Of which 30 minutes is coffee, fags and email.

6. tenordj profile image77
    tenordjposted 7 years ago

between 30 and 45 minutes but I am not one who likes to rush at anything. I would say I could probably do it faster if I was to have to.

7. Right On Time profile image61
    Right On Timeposted 7 years ago

I'll find out in a few hours post-hangover...lol

Generally I do like to zhoosh it up in front of the mirror so I do take a slight time but not too long.

Going out to the boogey boogey! Are you wearing bellbottom pants....hehe...lol...that was funny... ;D

8. maticmagister profile image58
    maticmagisterposted 7 years ago

parting with the bed is probably the hardest thing in the morning for me. smile next comes the coffee, some showering and getting dressed, takes about 45minutes and i am late for work almost every day. smile

9. fayehelen profile image54
    fayehelenposted 7 years ago

At least a hour, more like a hour and a half. I'm always late, it gets on everybodys nerves haha

10. KaylinPatrice profile image54
    KaylinPatriceposted 7 years ago

uhmmm 30- 20 minutes......

job #1 10 min

job #2 20 min

school #15 min

days off ...going out.....1 hr

11. sarclair profile image79
    sarclairposted 7 years ago

I spend about 20 minutes laying in bed after the alarm. Then, maybe 10 minutes drinking my cold Rockstar energy drink. I spend about 15 minutes in the shower, and about 15 minutes with clothes and makeup. So, I spend an average of an hour getting ready for work.

12. winter_baby profile image49
    winter_babyposted 7 years ago

im 13 and im a girl and it tacks me a hour tops, shower, eat, get dress, do my hair.

13. Knowledge>Power profile image80
    Knowledge>Powerposted 7 years ago

it takes me 20 minutes...because i'm a dude

14. Cathyrin profile image56
    Cathyrinposted 7 years ago

haha. It takes 1 whole hour for me. Eating breakfast, drinking my favorite coffee, talking with my siblings, taking a bath and other girly preliminaries...Whew!

15. sonia05 profile image60
    sonia05posted 7 years ago

One hour at the max.....all set to go. THis hour would be enough for every chore in the morning

16. CommonAnomaly profile image56
    CommonAnomalyposted 7 years ago

Half an hour tops. Including taking a shower.