jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Would you keep it if you found $1M in cash inside a second-hand sofa you bought

1. ngureco profile image83
    ngurecoposted 3 years ago

Would you keep it if you found $1M in cash inside a second-hand sofa you bought from a charity shop?

2. Sri T profile image80
    Sri Tposted 3 years ago

Of course. The Lord works in mysterious ways. The only problem is if it is counterfeit. I see a lot of people rejecting God's blessings or returning the money and receiving no reward. If they are that foolish, they deserve no reward! LOL

3. profile image0
    sheilamyersposted 3 years ago

I heard a story like that on the radio. The people who found the money also found the person's name who owned the couch before it was given to the shop. If I knew the person's name, I'd return the money. If not, I'd definitely keep it.

4. KEPitz1005 profile image60
    KEPitz1005posted 3 years ago

Sure I would! The second they took money from me in exchange for said sofa, it legally became my property! I'd definitely do something to "give back" though, in light of my good fortune. I'd be compelled to share the wealth with people such as myself - long term, hopelessly unemployed... Over 3 years now. It's a lousy position to be in - over 50, so nobody wants to hire you... So I'd do something to help those people... right after I drove my brand new truck off the lot. LOL

working