What is it about online crowdfunding platforms that draws the attention of the c

1. Garrett Hitzel profile image60
    Garrett Hitzelposted 3 years ago

What is it about online crowdfunding platforms that draws the attention of the consumer so easily?

I just thought it would be an interesting discussion question based around the marketing and economics involved in the new fundraising media. Let me know what you think!

2. Express10 profile image88
    Express10posted 3 years ago

Many of the ideas are innovative and useful which helps draw consumers' attention. We also should note that consumers are more informed these days and have various resources to find products and services that solve their problems. The stories behind the products or services offered can also draw people and money in.

I also think that many of these platforms require those seeking funding to spread the word to their friends, colleagues and families. Once that has begun, the effort is often shared with friends, families and colleagues of the initial group and so forth which can snowball into great success for their funding efforts.

1. Garrett Hitzel profile image60
      Garrett Hitzelposted 3 years agoin reply to this

Interesting, so do you think that more people donate towards these crowdfunding and kickstarter programs for the perks that are often offered? Or are they driven by the personal feeling of involvement that comes with helping an idea become a reality?

working