How many times must I submit my resume on line for someone to notice and hire me

1. profile image56
    Stormi Wintersposted 3 years ago

How many times must I submit my resume on line for someone to notice and hire me?

Could it be that my resume is boring or that I lack what qualities an employer is looking for? I've been told that it's my lack of experience in the medical field that keeps getting me passed over. I've got the education and the drive to succeed as a medical representative, but since I work in the food industry, I feel that I am stuck and I want to rise to become a medical representative.

2. profile image0
    Lybrahposted 3 years ago

Who knows if they even ever look at them?  I've been sending them out since January...not a sound I have heard.

3. kndashy41 profile image79
    kndashy41posted 3 years ago

From my experience, if you apply through a job board like Monster or Hotjobs, etc., the companies barely look at them.  The companies that do contact me through those sites offer me jobs that I really don't want because they need a warm body and a pulse. Your best bet is to apply directly at the company's website through their careers section.  You may have better luck.  God speed!

working