jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (9 posts)

Niche Site 14-Day Notice

1. Jeremy Gill profile image94
    Jeremy Gillposted 6 weeks ago

A minor thing, but some sort of notification to announce that the 14 day interval in-between submitting to niche sites has passed would be nice; it could be as little as a note on top of the "my account" page. To my knowledge, nothing of this nature yet exists.

It would also be cool to queue niche submissions--set up a list of Hubs to submit and where--in advance. One by one they'd automatically be submitted every 14 days, and you could knock out your submitting in one sitting rather than several spread over months.

But maybe I'm just getting to lazy to use a calendar.

1. DzyMsLizzy profile image95
      DzyMsLizzyposted 6 weeks agoin reply to this

LOL  I like it!  And yeah...too lazy to use a calendar, or set up a tracking sheet in Excel; (I did--but got too 'busy' [lazy] to keep up with it); or set an alert on one's computer...
      Yeah, at my age, I'll cop to the lazy excuse... big_smile

2. Marisa Wright profile image98
    Marisa Wrightposted 6 weeks ago

I don't find it too much of a problem.  I always forget how long it's been since I submitted the last one - but all I have to do is go to my Account page, pick a Hub and try to submit it.  Then I'll get a message telling me I can't submit one right now and to try again on ..... (whatever the date is).  So really, it only takes a few seconds to check.

1. Jeremy Gill profile image94
      Jeremy Gillposted 6 weeks agoin reply to this

I agree. Certainly a minor thing, but it would help me avoid "wasting" days where I can submit another but simply forget to do so, and the queue would be nice as well.

1. Jean Bakula profile image99
        Jean Bakulaposted 6 weeks agoin reply to this

I try to keep one ready in advance. That way if the date sneaks up on me, I have something to submit.

3. janshares profile image96
    jansharesposted 6 weeks ago

I always forget when I last submitted. I think I let a month or so go by sometimes before submitting because it feels too early and I can't keep up. Although it's a minor irritation, it would help to have a system on the site to remind us.

4. EricFarmer8x profile image97
    EricFarmer8xposted 6 weeks ago

It would be nice to have a notification of some sort. What I am doing right is making a note on my personal Google Calendar.

5. NessMovieReviews profile image92
    NessMovieReviewsposted 6 weeks ago

I agree Jeremy! While it is easy to check, when I miss time between the date I can again submit, I consider it lost time. I would love a niche queue personally and don't feel a notification would serve much of purpose to make a difference.

I have created an excel spreadsheet for advertising purposes but it would be great to just have them ready in a queue, knowing that I consider it edited to its best ready to go. Especially now that they are coming through with hardly a thing done to them.

It's not like it would be more work for them as there is rarely feedback either way.

1. Jean Bakula profile image99
      Jean Bakulaposted 6 weeks agoin reply to this

As Marisa said, you can find out just by trying to submit ANY hub that wasn't already submitted, as long as it's one that wasn't submitted and still rejected.

The first thing that will happen is it will tell you what date you can next submit to a niche. It won't go any farther than that. So you are not in any danger a hub that's not ready will go through to the niche, if you weren't positive you were ready to do it. You just abandon it and don't answer the usual questions you need to answer when you are really submitting a hub for certain. Then you have your date.

working