jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (5 posts)

Is it possible for me to earn 1000$ a month with my 500 articles

1. Pkumarpal8 profile image75
    Pkumarpal8posted 3 years ago

Is it possible for me to earn 1000$  a month with my 500 articles

Hello dear friends, in this post I am asking a simple question to all my dear friends, So dear friends can you please tell me that is it possible to earn 1000$ per month with 500 articles.
    If yes, than please comment soon.

2. profile image0
    JThomp42posted 3 years ago

Nothing is impossible. But, it would seem to me to be impossible to earn this kind of money on here. Especially with all of the changes that have been made. I used to write on here before the changes and made payout easily. Even then 1,000 would seem far fetched. When they made the changes I stopped writing and deleted over 300 hubs leaving me with 250. To sum it up my friend..... do not quit your day job.

1. poppyr profile image98
      poppyrposted 3 years agoin reply to this

You got 300 hubs deleted?? That must have hurt.  Sorry about that sad

2. profile image0
      JThomp42posted 3 years agoin reply to this

I deleted them myself poppyr. Thy kept getting marked unpublished.... so I just started deleting them. I put them someone else of course.

3. peeples profile image93
    peeplesposted 3 years ago

It is very possible with that many articles IF (BIG IF), the articles are over 700 original words, are not creative, have multiple photos, polls, tables, videos, with good grammar,  AND are all SEO friendly using good keywords for the topic of the article. Creating 500 articles that fit that description will take a while. It will not happen quickly.

working