jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (8 posts)

How can I share my hub pages as a link so all of them can be seen and read at on

1. Samiaylor profile image78
    Samiaylorposted 3 years ago

How can I share my hub pages as a link so all of them can be seen and read at one time?

I am applying for a job and want this employer to see all of my hub pages. Can I do that?

2. WryLilt profile image91
    WryLiltposted 3 years ago

This is a link to your profile, which lists all your hubs: http://samiaylor.hubpages.com/

What type of job are you applying for? It often looks better if you have content on your own websites rather than a third party website. Also, you have less than 10,000 views, which also doesn't look that good - maybe hide your accolades?

Samiaylorposted 3 years agoin reply to this

how do I hide the accolades?

2. WryLilt profile image91
      WryLiltposted 3 years agoin reply to this

In your Edit Profile section.

3. mothersofnations profile image77
      mothersofnationsposted 3 years agoin reply to this

I don't understand why the number of reviews matter will matter. The fact that she's proactive and progressive speaks volumes. I wouldn't hide the accolades. Show your hard work. They'll see your potential! God bless you.

3. Diana Lee profile image84
    Diana Leeposted 3 years ago

With only eleven hubs I don't think it would take long to leave them a link to each one if you are applying online.  Copy and paste the link into your application. You could just print each one and send them a paper copy which seems much more professional to go the extra mile when trying to impress a future employer.

4. mothersofnations profile image77
    mothersofnationsposted 3 years ago

I would provide a link to your page in your resume, maybe under additional info, along with some details but I don't believe it's necessary to give links to each article.
    I also think it would benefit you to have an example, a hard copy of your work.
    Have you considered creating a portfolio? I think this may work well for you. There's plenty of info online on how to create one, if you need some helpful tips.
    God bless you.

Samiaylorposted 3 years agoin reply to this

I do have a digital portfolio but I didn't have any of my writings.

working