jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

I am looking for help building my company.

1. PS21 Media Group profile image59
    PS21 Media Groupposted 3 years ago

I am looking for help building my company.

I have been involved in a lot of sales jobs and spent way to much money on Coffee. (I am in Seattle) It was natural for me to find a company that lets me sell Healthy coffee and build a team. I am asking if this site is the right place to promote my company. I always love successful web help!

2. lisavollrath profile image96
    lisavollrathposted 3 years ago

Unless you're willing to start writing long-format articles on coffee, this is probably the wrong place to try to promote anything. HubPages really isn't a promotional tool.

3. M. T. Dremer profile image95
    M. T. Dremerposted 3 years ago

The draw of HubPages (the thing that brings in traffic) is the content of the articles. So, if a hub answers the question 'how to start an herb garden', then traffic comes to hubpages. Because of that format, you're not really advertising yourself or your product, you're advertising the hubs you've written. There is a small amount of cross-pollination if you are able to establish a name for yourself as a competent writer. But, even then, the hubs are still the draw, making HP a bad platform for advertising anything else.

4. Alphadogg16 profile image92
    Alphadogg16posted 3 years ago

Yeah this definitely isn't the place to be used as a promotional tool. You may want to try Pinterest, Twitter or some other advertising sites.