DMCA Notifications - unique to HubPages?

1. CelebrateUSA profile image83
    CelebrateUSAposted 3 years ago

DMCA Notifications - unique to HubPages?

I am continuing to have my hubs stolen. Often there was allot of talk about migrating away from HubPages. Curious question, if I had my articles on either my website or blogger or blogspot or any of the other writing sites, do the sites police the copyright as diligently as HubPages?

2. M. T. Dremer profile image96
    M. T. Dremerposted 3 years ago

If anything, they might police it less. Any content that generates traffic is going to get stolen. Sometimes it's from well meaning people who don't realize they can't do that, and sometimes its from computer programs that are designed to leech traffic until they get caught. Either way, you're going to encounter it no matter where you go. HubPages telling you is about the best defense you can get, but you will still have to do the leg work to get it taken down.

3. tamarawilhite profile image91
    tamarawilhiteposted 2 years ago

Hubpages is one of the best sites for policing copyright. The alternative for writers is signing up for a service that does plagiarism scans for all of your content for a few pennies per article. And Hubpages not only does this for free but tells you where the offenders are and links to the relevant DMCA form!