Does anyone work from home for their sole income?
If so then could you share links.
Well... It is possible, but it takes some hard work. It took me three months before I got my first job offer. So I'd like to highlight a couple of things/requirements I think are important when it comes to working from home.
1. It takes time: it's not like "oh, now I'll work online and make a lot of money". Not really. It takes time and a lot of online applications until you get a positive response from a company. So persistance is very important.
2. You have to have a previous professional background: no one wants to hire someone that wants just money. Most of the companies are searching for two things: experience and passion. And both of them are related: you will have experience if you do what you're passionate about. So I see the work from home job as a next step in the career: once you reached a minimum experience level, you can assure the companies and clients that your work is reliable.
3. You have to be ready to start from the bottom: don't think the biggest companies in the world will come to you and offer the best jobs right away. You might have to start doing some simple (yet very important) jobs to prove that you can handle working from home.
4. Discipline. I'll give you my personal example: I work at least 12 hours every day. And still sometimes I feel there was not enough time to do everything. So discipline is very important when it come to handle all the tasks.
5. Be on the right place: you can find a bunch of online platforms for freelancers. www.odesk.com is one of my favorites. You can create an online profile and apply to up to 20 opportunities.
6. Don't expect a huge amount of money in the beginning. I don't understand why people don't understand that most of us won't make a lot of money quickly. Maybe because internet and other medias show just the outstanding cases of exceptions that made money quickly. But you have to be ready to work a lot before earning a lot. Working from home and online requires much more experience in order to get higher salaries. So start taking jobs to get experience, and in the future you will be able to get jobs to get money.
Well... There are, of course, many other tips I'd like to give, but you can start with these ones. Create a profile online, work hard, get experience and you will be able to make good money online.
I buy and sell things on eBay. It has taken a long time to build to a decent income stream and it is still a struggle. It is possible but it takes quite a bit of patience to accomplish. Very similar to HubPages.
by csjblogs3 years ago
Does anyone know how to make money online?Does anyone know a real way to make money online within a day, more than just a few cents. Im really trying to find something?
by Michele Kelsey3 years ago
Does anyone have a good rewarding stay at home job besides being a freelance writer?
by mommygonebonkers5 years ago
Does anyone have any experience with Medical Billing from home?Does anyone have any personal experience or know anyone who does medical billing from home? I don't want to waste money on a course if it's going to be a...
by Louis Pearl G.G.14 months ago
Does anyone make any money on Hubpages?Does anyone make any money on HubPages? I have written 63 hubs. 56 have been featured, so far I have made less than $10.00.
by Sally Gulbrandsen4 years ago
Do you have any experience of any legitimate work from home opportunities?There are so many scams out there. Have you discovered any legitimate opportunities which you would be willing to share here, or are you...
by andrew savage5 years ago
Have you, or anyone you know of, ever had a close encounter? When did it take place? Were there any drugs involved? Did you tell the authorities? What race of aliens were involved? Was the experience angelic or demonic...
Copyright © 2018 HubPages Inc. and respective owners.
Other product and company names shown may be trademarks of their respective owners.
HubPages® is a registered Service Mark of HubPages, Inc.
HubPages and Hubbers (authors) may earn revenue on this page based on affiliate relationships and advertisements with partners including Amazon, Google, and others.