jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

What motivates you to get up and work hard everyday?

1. Rakim Cheeks profile image61
    Rakim Cheeksposted 2 years ago

What motivates you to get up and work hard everyday?

Motivation is the reason or reasons one has for acting or behaving in a particular way to achieve something. However, hard work is a great deal of effort or endurance.
    "it takes hard work to be successful in life!

2. feenix profile image62
    feenixposted 2 years ago

What motivates me to get up and work hard everyday?

The primary reasons are I gotta eat and have a roof over my head.

3. jhamann profile image88
    jhamannposted 2 years ago

This is a hard one to answer.  Well maybe not, being with my children is my number one motivator for just about everything.  Second would be my constant need to learn and change, where writing is one of my favorite avenues.  I am still learning every time I write something new.  Jamie

4. peachpurple profile image81
    peachpurpleposted 2 years ago

yes, it is for my kids that i woke up and prepare everything for them. For someone whom i loved

5. connorj profile image77
    connorjposted 2 years ago

Well, I truly enjoy going to my "work" each and every day that I do indeed go. For the most part, I look forward to what I am engaged in. My primary goal is to engage my customers and transfer information to them for long-term recall. My method of doing this is also my primary research topic and if I may add, the thesis of my conference presentations. Thus, because I want to optimize my ability to transfer information to others and my research is focused on this area if you will, I am indeed able to accomplish this and immensely enjoy doing it...