jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Why do you work so hard everyday?

1. Barine Sambaris profile image75
    Barine Sambarisposted 6 years ago

Why do you work so hard everyday?

Many of you are faced with different situations and obstacles in your everyday life. Why do u keep pushing and not commit sucide.

2. alanlsg profile image67
    alanlsgposted 6 years ago

Work like everything routine in life is necessary for the vast majority so they can earn the necessary money or reward in order to indulge themselves, even if it is only a chocolate bar.

You are where you want to be in life and only you can change that, take action and get a result and if you do not like the result take more action until you do get a result you like.

You and you alone decides for you and if that is not so find a way to make it so and live each day to your fullest extent.

No one can change yesterday, no one is promised tomorrow so make sure you live today and never give up on YOUR dreams.

3. The Power Glider profile image60
    The Power Gliderposted 6 years ago

Work?  Often when I'm asked about what I do for work, I let folks know that I don't work.  Rather that I have a place I go to play and have a great time, and the company is good enough to pay me for it.  The reality is that I play very hard despite the ups and downs.  I strive to have a passion and enthusiasm about what I do, seeking to improve on the previous and learn better ways to get things done.  In my opinion, when you treat what you do as art and look to excel, clients and co-workers will be left smiling and in a pleasant state of wonder.  Every day is a challenge, and I love it.

4. breathing profile image59
    breathingposted 6 years ago

I work so hard everyday to get the success. Keep myself busy with the work that help me not to disappoint.

5. Robert_Truitt1 profile image56
    Robert_Truitt1posted 6 years ago

I work hard everyday to reach my goal, which is something that I want out of life. If you dont work to hard its a chance that you would fail in succeeding.

working