jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (5 posts)

Have you ever had to deal with countless rejection regarding your job or profess

1. Chriswillman90 profile image97
    Chriswillman90posted 2 years ago

Have you ever had to deal with countless rejection regarding your job or profession?

2. M. T. Dremer profile image94
    M. T. Dremerposted 2 years ago

Yes. I write novels and I'm trying to get a literary agent so I can break into the publishing world. I've gotten 70+ rejections for my novels so far (not including short stories). It seems that, as a writer, the name of the game is "rejection".

Chriswillman90posted 2 years agoin reply to this

Well it's nice to know we're all in the same boat when it comes to struggling and rejection. Sometimes it only takes one yes in a sea of no's to make or broke an author, and I wish you well in your ventures.

3. Lovely  C profile image73
    Lovely Cposted 2 years ago

I had an experience..it was really disappointing on my part...I was disappointed about myself..I thought I didn't give my all to get the job,but at the end of the day i found it better for me because eventually something better came along.

Chriswillman90posted 2 years agoin reply to this

I'd like to believe that eventually the good will find its way back to you. It won't be right away for most, which is why people tend to give up. It pays to be persistent because something better will come along and here's proof of that.

working