jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Pinterest - What and How would you promote using it?

1. nisargmehta profile image83
    nisargmehtaposted 2 years ago

Pinterest - What and How would you promote using it?

I've been a user of Pinterest from quite a time now. However, I am not able to thoroughly understand, How can I use it to my interest?
    I am looking more towards promotion and advertising side from it.
    Please keep in mind while responding, that I have a Education Consultancy and Training institute.

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/12564286_f260.jpg

2. FatFreddysCat profile image98
    FatFreddysCatposted 2 years ago

I've never had much luck attracting Hub traffic from Pinterest so I have pretty much given up on it.
    However, I still have a ton of fun with it pinning photos I find elsewhere to my various boards for music, movies, etc.

3. MarieLB profile image83
    MarieLBposted 2 years ago

I do it just for fun.  Sort of filing away things I like.  The fact that one attracts followers is a by product for me, and from time to time I even get some traffic to an article I wrote.

4. peachpurple profile image83
    peachpurpleposted 2 years ago

If you want to increase traffic you need to use LinkedIn. Pinterest and tumbler are useful for beautiful photos only.

5. wlrahilly profile image48
    wlrahillyposted 2 years ago

I find that Pinterest is good for certain topics. Based on articles that I have written on my personal blogs, the topics I find that drives the most traffic from this social site are:

food & recipes
    beauty topics
    pregnancy/parenting
    DIY (do-it-yourself) projects
    Home Decor/ Home Improvement

I do use Pinterest for other topics, but I find these topics above work the best.

working