jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (9 posts)

Do you use Pinterest to promote your hubs and if so, has it proved to be advanta

1. Cathleena Beams profile image72
    Cathleena Beamsposted 5 years ago

Do you use Pinterest to promote your hubs and if so, has it proved to be advantageous?

2. carol7777 profile image90
    carol7777posted 5 years ago

I just started on pinterest.  I think it takes time like the other social networks. I will stay posted on how it works..

3. Barbara Kay profile image90
    Barbara Kayposted 5 years ago

If you use a beautiful photo as the first one on your hub, it will be repinned over and over. Yes, it is well worth using. I also save hubs etc in my folders there to go back to later and read.

Carol is right. It does take time to get followers there, but your pin gets posted on the first page at first. You can get traffic from there.

They seem to love recipe hubs there with a good photo, by the way.

4. zsobig profile image84
    zsobigposted 5 years ago

Yes, I am sure it is useful, although I was not yet able to discover its effects.
    I only started to use it about a month ago. So far I know that my hub about the Chimney Cake (Kürtőskalács) got pinned over and over several times and this brought some extra traffic to that hub, too. Not that much, but it is still a traffic rise and that is always good.
    I hope I will be able to report about it more in the future.

5. BeautySavvy22 profile image86
    BeautySavvy22posted 5 years ago

I have used pinterest and found that it helps with certain topics such as cooking, crafts, pets and things like that.  With a typical article it is more likely that it won't be beneficial.

6. Handicapped Chef profile image81
    Handicapped Chefposted 5 years ago

Using Pinterest to promote my hubs really has help ....it has increased the overall looks that I'm getting. the extra looks are coming from twitter and from facebook and it has increase my earnings on hubpages and other outlets as well.

7. sm825 profile image59
    sm825posted 5 years ago

I personally have not used Pininterest, since I had no idea there was a website called that. But I may have to give it a try sometime soon to see if it helps increase views. After all you will never know if you never try.

8. bridalletter profile image81
    bridalletterposted 5 years ago

Yes very and write a hub about it too. Pinterest is highly beneficial. Many of the subjects we all cover are perfect for sharing on that social media site.

9. profile image0
    danielabramposted 5 years ago

I promote all my hubs on pinterest and haven't gotten a single view from them. Facebook and twitter are much more successful in promotion.

working