jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (7 posts)

Im new to here an published a hub. It got featured but..

1. maryam-amiri profile image59
    maryam-amiriposted 2 years ago

Im new to here an published a hub. It got featured but..

The following day they said it didnt meet the standards etc. what is happening?

2. Ayeshafarid profile image76
    Ayeshafaridposted 2 years ago

Welcome to hubpages  ! But ..?? Just keep writing and you ll get there!

maryam-amiriposted 2 years agoin reply to this

Thanks a bunch! I was just about to give up and think of other options but i hope il be able to do better.

3. tajoo profile image80
    tajooposted 2 years ago

Greetings Maryam. You might need to edit your hub and make some good changes (like re-editing the titles, making sure the hub goes with the title, adding some cool images, making the hub interesting and engaing and so on) and republish it. If your hub is good enough it will get features in roughly 24 hours. Keep it up! smile

Thanks. I actually did edit a lot of times already. maybe i'll just need to work more.

4. Glenn Stok profile image99
    Glenn Stokposted 2 years ago

Maryam, First of all, welcome to HubPages. Since you're asking for help, I looked at your hub.

The images you use you are crediting to Google. Google does not own these images, they only index them and if you notice the warning, they say that these images may be protected by copyright. You really need to go to the sites that Google references and check to see if they allow commercial usage. And if so, what type of attribution they require.

You may also want to add more text. It's presently very short.  Try to get it up to 1000 words or more by including more detail and information that provide answers to what readers may be looking for. 

While at it, review the hints at the top right when you're in edit mode. These hints help you create a stellar hub.

Since you're new here, give it time. There's a lot to learn, but you'll make it.

Thanks for taking time to view my page. I didn't know about the photos i just thought that since you're putting a url then it's acceptable. thanks for the tips!

working