jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (4 posts)

Feeling very upset with myself :- How to hubpages decides Do-follow and No-follo

1. neerajv95 profile image50
    neerajv95posted 2 years ago

Feeling very upset with myself :- How to hubpages decides Do-follow and No-follow hubpage.

Anyone suggest me, I have 12 hubs but I don't find out how to HubPages do follow the right way. currently, my followers very low please suggest me to get DO-follow on hub page.

2. tsmog profile image82
    tsmogposted 2 years ago

There are terms tossed about that are valid known as 'No-Follow' and 'Do-Follow'. I am not sure if that is what you seek with your question. Those terms have nothing to do with a person following a Hubber Profile, a Hub, a Question, or a Forum Post.

That is done when someone manually clicks on 'Follow'. When that is done the Hubber's Profile will be followed. If someone clicks on 'Follow' for a Hubber topic, Hub, Question, or Forum Thread, then when an interaction occurs with those the person following will receive some kind of notification.

The common notification is it will appear in the individual's Feed at their Home Page when signed into HubPages. For instance if I follow George, then when George posts a Hub it will be seen on my Feed at the time the Hub is published. Another notification is through HubPages email service to the Hubber showing activities for Topics, Hubs, Questions, and Forums followed. Again that is manual process to follow those.

Those terms - 'No-Follow; and 'Do-Follow' are directly related to a link within a Hub Article to another webpage somewhere else. It is a Search Engine Optimization (SEO) term. It is an instruction for that link to have no value within the formula (Algorithm) for determining a Page Ranking. HubPages places that instruction 'No-Follow' on links when the Hubber Score falls below 85.

Why that is done has some complexity. To learn that it is best to explore the web about those terms - 'No-Follow' and 'Do-Follow'. Again, it has  not anything to do with someone following a Hubber Profile.

1. neerajv95 profile image50
      neerajv95posted 2 years agoin reply to this

Hi Tim,
      I am very happy give good advice.

Thank you so much dear.

3. Faceless39 profile image93
    Faceless39posted 2 years ago

I think your question has been lost in translation. I don't understand it. I think you're saying that you want more followers, but I'm not sure. This, in fact, could be your whole problem.