jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (10 posts)

As a small business owner, what challenges are you facing right now? What "keeps

1. Get Thin for Good profile image71
    Get Thin for Goodposted 2 years ago

As a small business owner, what challenges are you facing right now? What "keeps you up" at night?

2. janshares profile image97
    jansharesposted 2 years ago

My challenge is geting completely automated. I'm an oldschooler and still do a lot of things manually. I have stepped it up a bit but my filing system keeps me up at night. As my business grows, I'm running out of space!

Get Thin for Goodposted 2 years agoin reply to this

Thanks for your response Janis. Interesting answer. So you are going to be forced to take your filing to your PC :-) It will make your life a whole bunch easier...

3. tsmog profile image82
    tsmogposted 2 years ago

My greatest challenge is products on the shelf that there is a demand and will sell.

Thanks for your response Tim. Please clarify? I couldn't fully understand.

2. tsmog profile image82
      tsmogposted 2 years agoin reply to this

ummm . . . I need to write articles (Products) that get more views with Google traffic. I am exploring to discover one or more Niche Topics (Product Type) that I can apply my craftmanship with :-)

3. Get Thin for Good profile image71

Thanks for the clarity Tim! Yes, content marketing is the number one online marketing method so it's worth pursuing. Good luck!

4. Keino C profile image77
    Keino Cposted 2 years ago

My biggest problem is getting products from concept state to actual production. I am still in a very early infancy stage and I have many different products I am able to manufacture and market but it's hard choosing which wont will be ideal to roll out first. And which will give me the momentum to fund the development of the future ones.

I have also tried different products before but sales were few and far in between as I new and wasn't very keen on marketing strategies. I should probably just chose one and run with it! smile

Thanks for your comment Keino. The greatest thing I have learned is that you can have an exceptional product or service, but if no one knows about it, it won't sell. So marketing is key.

5. rimbin profile image59
    rimbinposted 18 months ago

My great challenge is to find right customer and also to promote business worldwide.

working