jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

What are your thoughts about Multi Level Marketing?

1. profile image60
    Cams San Pedroposted 19 months ago

What are your thoughts about Multi Level Marketing?

2. tamarawilhite profile image91
    tamarawilhiteposted 19 months ago

In order to succeed at MLM, you have to be in the business of hiring successful salepeople, and most importantly, recruit people who can recruit other good salepeople.
    You only make the big residuals if you recruit a lot who recruit a lot and end up with a big pyramid of successful sellers below you.

3. FatFreddysCat profile image99
    FatFreddysCatposted 19 months ago

I avoid such "opportunities" like the plague.

My wife has a friend who got caught up in one of these MLM's selling "essential oils." From the day she signed up, it was like she got vacuumed up by aliens, or joined a religious cult. She would constantly try to get my wife to sign up to "sell" for her, her personal Facebook page became an endless stream of spam posts begging her friends to join her "team," and if we happened to run into her in the grocery store all she could talk about was oils, oils, oils. My wife eventually cut off contact with her, It was creepy!!

4. indiahuts profile image62
    indiahutsposted 19 months ago

I think Multi Level Marketing has Potential however when time goes pass, many spammers and cheaters enters in this business, this is the reason today no one just want to join any MLM Business without verifying it.

few tips before joining a MLM.
    1. never just join any MLM through social media.
    2. never Invest huge money on bigger plans, always start from small and then scale to big.
    3. never join any MLM where People are forcing you to make Pyramid schemes and get Paid commissions.
    4. MLM like Amway are good as they are established for years.

working