How can I best begin advertising and sharing my blog and articles? Thoughts and

1. lifetipsbysarah profile image60
    lifetipsbysarahposted 5 months ago

How can I best begin advertising and sharing my blog and articles? Thoughts and suggestions?

I love to write and share many useful things and helpful advice within my articles, but I'm wondering what ways are best when it comes to sharing my articles and thoughts.
    I'm sure there many ways to share them, and I simply want to hear what has worked best for you!

2. Wesman Todd Shaw profile image98
    Wesman Todd Shawposted 5 months ago

I will give you the same advice I give everyone else. It's the exact same thing that I do with each and every new article I write.

I have 4 Facebook accounts. That's besides the point, but it is also very useful for me. I really only promote my work on Facebook, and though the traffic I get from there can be massive for a day or three, it drops off quickly. I think the traffic from Facebook, however, influences Google to view my work favorable.

Join groups on Facebook which fit the description of whatever it happens to be that you write about. It doesn't matter what you write about, there will be HUNDREDS if not thousands of Groups on Facebook which are about that topic.

Join those groups. When you are accepted into them, the sidebar of your page while in those groups will suggest more similar ones to you. Join those groups too. Then, the sidebar on your Facebook while in those groups will suggest more groups to you. Join them. Then, the sidebar on your Facebook while in those groups will suggest more of them to you. Join them.

Are you getting the picture yet? Join those groups which pertain to whatever it is you write about. If you write about many things, join many groups about many things. When you publish something, share your work with a nice introductory bit of text, in the groups.

Don't be a spammer. Only link bomb groups once every week or two. Amen. Have a great day.

working