This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: "https://hubpages.com/privacy-policy#gdpr"

How to deal with a Coworker Who Dislikes Everthing that you do and say ?

1. profile image59
    Beloved1987posted 6 months ago

How to deal with a Coworker Who Dislikes Everthing that you do and say ?

Shes 20 Years older than me, We do the same thing,  At the work Environment we are in,  She has very negative body langage Towards me only! , She's Always Short with me and does not make eye contact with me at all , We had serveral meetings and she never says that she has any issues with me .. I express my true feeling and it seems as though thing get swept under the rug !!!

2. tamarawilhite profile image90
    tamarawilhiteposted 6 months ago

I would ask her why she's upset with me, what did I do to offend her?
    You don't have to admit guilt, since you may not have intentionally done anything wrong or she's misinterpreting things. But that offer may get her to say "You did this on your second day that I think is a personal slight."
    Just getting that conversation started will reveal why she's acting like this. And it is the first step to resolving it.

3. profile image59
    Beloved1987posted 6 months ago

Thanks for responding @tamarawilhite , We have had meetings after meetings , I'm not saying that she be my friend , I just don't want to work in a hostile work environment, I just started working here be here for 6 months the 1st four months were great , And i make way more money then the last job , I do know that there were 5 ppl before me within the last year and they all quit ?? And I'm Not Going to be the 6th believe me ..

working