This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: "https://hubpages.com/privacy-policy#gdpr"

Brown Bailout

1. Michael Adams1959 profile image64
    Michael Adams1959posted 7 years ago

Does everyone else with Google Ads have the brown bailout ad on their site here at hubpages? I am for one sick and tired of seeing this ad. It is a lie by fedex and needs to be off the site. It was not thought out before being placed as a google ad. I have gone to my google adsense  used every possible way to block this ad on my sites and it still comes on. How do I once and for all get it off? PLease see the site UPS.com/rlafacts. It explains what is going on between UPS and the lessor Fedex. I encourage anyone interested in fair laws concerning fair regulations and fair trade to block this ad. Yes, I am a UPS employee but I still would be against this ad.  This is a blatant lie by Fedex against UP{S and ads like this need to be stopped. Looking forward to replies.

working