1st Hubbie Award on HubPages: Compete, Participate and Vote!!!
There's always a first in every thing.
It's already been out in the open. July 16, 2011...the 1st Hubbie Award on HubPages is now having a massive clamor around the world. From the Newbies, Hub Nuggeteers, Hub Mobbers and the Hubpages Elites the news spread like fire and it's ready to consume our disposition to participate, compete and vote.
You need only to vote once and you have to do it wisely. I am sure that you already have your favorite hubber in your mind. It's the same with your favorite hub or even the most active hubber in the Forum.
As the Hubpages staff revealed their official entry form for voting. Here's my tips to vote according to your conscience:
- All you have to do is list the hubbers that you've been following.
- Know what hubs you like and choose the most awesome from it.
- Visit the Forum. Investigate who's the hubber who's most active and with lots of posts on it.
- Review comments that helped you recover when you're down or having mental block that you cannot start writing another hub. Who's the most supportive hubber for you?
- Hubbers with cheerful, funny but sensible comments. List it down, too.
- Hubber you think most likely to be millionaire here, include them, too.
- How about the most active in political forum and hubs?
- The most visited hub, you can certainly pick one with most numbers of comments.
- How about the all-around hubber for you?
- Who's hubber has the most number of followers or fans. There's only one I think.
If these tips are still inadequate, review recommendations based from the blogs of our staff. They're the ones having the most reliable sources for the hubber that are most active down to the spammers that also have their accounts here.
Set aside your doubts. It's now too self-serving to give awards to those hubbers who gave their best efforts to make this virtual writing site nominated as Best Consumer's online site this year.
And after half-a-decade, HubPages is living up to its word to be user-friendly to all aspiring writers in the internet.
I suggest special awards be given to hubbers with:
- most comment posted
- most number of hubs published
- most number of questions posted
- most number of hubbers followed
They're also worthy for special awards.
Although, awesome and beautiful hubs can mean the same thing, I believe that there's one degree of difference between the two.
Please leave your comments, if you agree or disagree with me. Thank you.