ArtsAutosBooksBusinessEducationEntertainmentFamilyFashionFoodGamesGenderHealthHolidaysHomeHubPagesPersonal FinancePetsPoliticsReligionSportsTechnologyTravel

Even More Money on HubPages

Updated on July 15, 2011

Even More Money on HubPages

It is now possible to make even more money on Hubpages. It is quite some time since I wrote my first two articles on the subject 'I Make Money on HubPages' and 'More Money on Hubpages' and inevitably things have moved on a bit since then.

The main major change is the introduction of the HubPage Ad Program. This was not available previously. It works in much the same way as the Google Adsense program in that you have the option whether to join or not. It makes sense to opt in. I did and yes I am making money from that. Sadly with the arrival of the Google Panda logarithm I have seen a drop off in Adsense earnings and so the HubPage Ads partially compensate.

If you have not joined up to the HubPage Ad Program then I suggest that you do so today. Even if you are lucky enough to have a full time job and don't need the money it makes sense to have this little nest egg building up for a rainy day.

Gold

Source

Money

Source

Other Money From HubPages

There are two other very obvious ways to make money through HubPages which I have not previously mentioned in my other 'Money Hubs'. I say they are obvious because they are what a good proportion of the internet is about. You really have to remember just what a HubPage is. It is Web page pure and simple. That web page can do anything that any other web page on the internet can do with only a few minor no no's.

It can though make YOU money. What have you got to sell? Furniture? A house? A car? Your sevices? You can do that. Quickly and easily with a HubPage. Include photos, text and contact details and away you go. You would be doing this already if you were linking to affiliates. You will be doing it through Adsense and the HubPage Ad Program in any case. Here you would be doing it for you.

Going One Step Further And Earning More Money

Expanding on the above you could go one step further and construct HupPages for other people. Not everyone has the knowledge or the time even when it is as easy as it is. How many small shops or businesses in your local street have their own webpage and internet presence? I would guess at 80%. That leaves 20% for you to approach with an offer your services.

You could promise to have them on the internet within 24 hours and offer a monthly updating for a reasonable annual sum. You would work on backlinks on their behalf and do your level best to see that they got to page one on Google. Think on it. Whilst you are earning money from your clients you are also earning through the Google and the HubPage Ad Programs.

Have fun. Thank you for reading.

Comments

Submit a Comment

  • H P Roychoudhury profile image

    H P Roychoudhury 6 years ago from Guwahati, India

    It is good to know how to make more money.

  • Peter Dickinson profile image
    Author

    Peter Dickinson 6 years ago from South East Asia

    H P Roychoudhury - Thank you. Yes it is good to have people aware to other possibilities.

  • Eiddwen profile image

    Eiddwen 6 years ago from Wales

    A great one to bookmark and vote up.

    Thank you for sharing.

    Take care

    Eiddwen.

  • Peter Dickinson profile image
    Author

    Peter Dickinson 6 years ago from South East Asia

    Thank you Eiddwen.

  • Granny's House profile image

    Granny's House 6 years ago from Older and Hopefully Wiser Time

    Peter I too have joined hub pages ads. The only people with in 40 miles of me are the Amish. hehe

  • Peter Dickinson profile image
    Author

    Peter Dickinson 6 years ago from South East Asia

    Granny's House - Good luck.

  • feenix profile image

    feenix 6 years ago

    Peter, thank you for publishing this hub because its contents are very helpful for me. I am adding this to my hub-U-cation library.

  • Peter Dickinson profile image
    Author

    Peter Dickinson 6 years ago from South East Asia

    Hub-u-cation...I like it. Thank you.

  • Hello, hello, profile image

    Hello, hello, 6 years ago from London, UK

    It was good of HP to start Hub Ad Program but it only replaces the lost revenue from Google.

  • Peter Dickinson profile image
    Author

    Peter Dickinson 6 years ago from South East Asia

    Hello, hello, - You are right.

  • Cruncher profile image

    Cruncher 5 years ago from UK

    Interesting idea about setting up hubpages for local businesses. I hadn't thought of that.

Click to Rate This Article