Starting a Hub for Beginners
10 Steps for a Successful Hub
1. Start a hub. Don’t mind your Adsense account application status. Google will surely approve your Adsense account after you built more than two hubs. Impress Google with how you made more hubs in a couple of days. Besides they approve accounts after a week or so.
New to Hubpages? Sign up here
Ready to get started? I recommend reading How to Make the Best Hubs in Hubpages
2. Make your hubscore step up each day.
Generate traffic with your hubs. Invite people and promote your hubs. The more people viewing and clicking your hubs, the more chance your hubscore will increase.
Interact with other hubbers here in HP, join forums, answer some questions or comment for the useful hubs you've read.
3. Make a goal like making one hub a day. Then maybe two or more the following days. Indeed, Practice makes perfect.
More hubs=more tags/keywords=more ads=more google impressions=more earnings=more hubscore=more fame=more clicks=more hubs and so on.
Being a hubber is a cycle.
4. Ask a question. Don’t leave a question in your mind unanswered. That is why there is a Q&A in Hubpages. Remember being here is a cycle. You can’t move on if you left something in your mind unanswered. I mean you can…but you’ll regret you did. Reading and understanding the HubPages FAQ helps a lot to proceed.
Once approved, they’ll give you a code together with your username. Paste that code to your affiliate settings. (Click My Account, then Affiliate Settings, then you’ll see the boxes below having your affiliate codes)
6. Start using Amazon links, widgets and banners in your following hubs or on your former hubs. Just add an amazon capsule. It will guide you through.
Amazon Capsule looks like the one below.
7. Now that you know that trick, start your ebay affiliate. Register in ebay partner network. Wait for their approval for few days. Follow this guide. Click this link
It will lead you step by step.
8. Now that your affiliates are working with you, it’s a sign that you’re now ready for a new challenge. Like the : 60 hubs in 60 days
9. Continue reading related hubs that’ll answer and add answers to your questions. Answer some questions and join forums too to add more interactions and be in the cycle. Link to other’s hubs. If you like other’s hub and think it would generate more traffic, link to it and you’ll generate a percentage of that hub’s traffic. See referral trackers. I recommend these guides:
I recommend, reading the two 'cause I have gained and earned more through URL trackers. Remember, don't be in a hurry. Understand each guide properly and it will work for you.
Good luck! Comment me for any questions.
10. Share what you’ve learned. Happy hubbing! ;p