Mazzy Bolero profile image 90

Why is there a difference in number of page views in Adsense and Analytics?

I note that Anaytics shows a higher number of page views than Adsense - i.e. just views, not clicks. The total of views given on Hubpages itself is different again, but I appreciate that may include your own visits to your hubs to reply to comments, etc. I have three articles on another site and Adsense tells me I've had 4 page views in total whereas Analytics says 27 unique page views. Pathetic number of views either way - but why the difference? There are Google ads on all my articles so it isn't a case of AdSense not counting views of articles which have no ads.

Alaxia profile image60

Cara Alex (Alaxia) says

• Mazzy Bolero profile image

Mazzy Bolero 4 years ago

I find mine changes around - sometimes Analytics shows much higher page views than Hubpages and Adense, but sometimes fewer. There seems to be no pattern to it, but I guess what is being counted has to be different.

mbyL profile image82

Slaven Cvijetic (mbyL) says