nakmeister profile image 81

Is it okay to write a hub predominantly with links to your own hubs?

I mean as a sort of guide to a set of articles, such as 'my book reviews' or my 'technology advice articles'? Obviously would need to have a line or two for each so the hub didn't flagged as sub-standard, but just wondered whether this sort of thing is frowned on or not?

Marisa Wright profile image99

Marisa Wright says

DrMark1961 profile image100

Dr Mark (DrMark1961) says

• Marisa Wright profile image

Marisa Wright 5 years ago

I'm surprised to hear that, since I have a few Hubs like that - and HubPages' official Capston program used to allow it. The important thing is that each link must have a unique description of a reasonable length - maybe that was your problem?

Doodlehead profile image81

Doodlehead says