Inspired to write profile image 72

When a new user signs in through my hubpages affiliate link something is not right? Answer please.

8 days ago I had 2 new users sign up through my lhubpages refferal link but, in my reports it still does not show this activity. The link they signed into is all correct ect: The two new users already have a number of articles published here. with many hits to their page, also, has reports from HP about CPM earnings etc & their activity. Could anyone tell me how long will it take for HB to recognise this activity so that it shows in my own 'dashboard'

Inspired to write profile image72

Dale J Ovenstone (Inspired to write) says

LindaSmith1 profile image59

LindaSmith1 says

• Inspired to write profile image

Dale J Ovenstone (Inspired to write) 4 years ago

Thank you Linda, I could not find a solution there, I will contact the hubpages team, thanks again for your help.

Regards Dale