Inspired to write profile image 60

When a new user signs in through my hubpages affiliate link something is not right? Answer please.

8 days ago I had 2 new users sign up through my lhubpages refferal link but, in my reports it still does not show this activity. The link they signed into is all correct ect: The two new users already have a number of articles published here. with many hits to their page, also, has reports from HP about CPM earnings etc & their activity. Could anyone tell me how long will it take for HB to recognise this activity so that it shows in my own 'dashboard'

LindaSmith1 profile image60

LindaSmith1 says

• Inspired to write profile image

Dale J Ovenstone (Inspired to write) 5 years ago

Thank you Linda, I could not find a solution there, I will contact the hubpages team, thanks again for your help.

Regards Dale

Inspired to write profile image60

Dale J Ovenstone (Inspired to write) says